For the purposes of the GDPR and UK data protection laws, T-Space Construction Ltd acts as Controller and Processor of data at the Corner House, 2 Grove Park, London, E11 2DL.
How we collect your information
We may collect your personal data by email, telephone, or post. We may collect this data in the following ways:
- Directly from you when you enquire about our services.
- Directly from you when you agree to use our services.
- When you communicate with us by phone, email or in person.
- When we, from time to time, contact you regarding the services you have subscribed to for the purposes of your architectural or development project.
- From someone else who you authorise to submit information on your behalf.
The types of information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information about you:
- Contact information, including email addresses, telephone numbers and postal addresses.
- Records of communications and interactions we have had with you.
- Information relevant to our provision of architectural and administrative support to you.
Why we use personal data
We use your personal data in order to enable us to deliver the relevant services to you and charge for services we provide in accordance with our proposal obligations, including the provision of administrative and architectural support. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and UK data protection laws, when processing your personal data we are relying on the legal basis of:
- Our fee proposal with you.
- Our legitimate interest in being able to provide a high level of service to you. We rely on this legitimate interest when we collect information from you for processing.
- The information we collect and process is required for us to be able to perform our proposal obligations and receive payment from you for the services we provide. Should you fail to provide this information, we would not be able to deliver under the terms of our proposal with you.
Sharing your information with others
We do not sell your personal data. We may share your personal data with another party, professional consultant or contractor (who is providing you with a service), so long as we are able to determine that the other party is acting on your behalf. We may also share your personal data with regulatory authorities in order to discharge our legal obligation.
How long your information is kept
We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary. We keep your contact information until we consider there is no need to provide further service or support or until you request it to be erased.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal data in particular ways, including processing based on the lawful basis of legitimate interests and direct marketing.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to yourself or another party in a safe and secure way, without affecting its usability, for example in a format that is structured, commonly used, and machine-readable.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply. Further details regarding these rights can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website:
Contact and complaints
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: 020 8989 7180
- by post to T-Space Construction Ltd, Corner House, 2 Grove Park, London, E11 2DL.
If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your personal data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner. You can find out more about your rights under applicable data protection laws from the Information Commissioner’s Office website - https://ico.org.uk.